A Perfect Candidate ….
- Wants to be in the Dental Care Industry.
- Is Very Competent in Computers.
- Wants to Become a Dental Assistant.
- Enlightens the office with their presence.
- Teaches New Dental Assistant Best Practices.
- Shows up On Time.
- Wants to move up with a company.
- Loves to Learn.
- Great at Problem Solving.
The Possibilities are Endless
- Full-Time Employment.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Free Teeth Cleaning and some Free Restorative Dental Care.
- Bonus System.
- Endless Start Up Growth Potential with an Awesome Company.
- Promotion Possibility to work in Dental Care Marketing.
- Dental Assistant Internship Education and Job Responsibilities Include:
Dental Assistant Internship Education and Job Responsibilities Include:
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
Dental Assistant Internship Education and Job Duties Include:
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dental Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies, Performing Diagnostic Procedures.